Set-Piece Takers Euro League 2019/20: These tables show you the expected set-piece takers for each of the 2019/20 Euro League teams. They are based on last season’s stats, some online stats, the pre-season friendlies and, for new signings, whether the player was responsible for set pieces at his previous club.
The list will be updated as new Europa League trends become apparent. If you think any of the information or the list of players is not correct, leave your comment or send a Tweet to @11Heroes.
Fantasy tips for your set-piece takers in the Euro League 2019/20
- Set-piece takers and especially penalty takers are of great importance in both daily fantasy and seasonal fantasy: Daily vs Seasonal Fantasy Football Explained.
- Free kicks and even more so penalties can often lead to a direct goal: penalty takers are very valuable.
- Assists are almost as valuable.
- It’s not just important to look for players who are responsible for their team’s set pieces, it is also worth taking a look at the statistics to find out which teams score goals from set-piece situations! Check out the offical stats of the UEFA Euro League
- If you can not decide between two players, you should always opt for the set-piece taker, as these players bring more points potential to your team. Or discuss it in the community!
- Defenders who take set pieces are particularly valuable, as they often get more points for goals and if they pick up the clean-sheet bonus as well, they can earn gigantic scores (the defensive captain!)
- For teams with strong set-piece takers, it’s also worth taking a look at defensive players who are known to be good in the air, these are also very valuable!
Good luck with the Fantasy Euro League Tournaments.
Set-Piece Takers Euro League 2019/20
Want to read more?
Subscribe to 11Heroes to see the full article
We reserve the best content for our paid subscribers. Plus, if you choose to subscribe you can discuss with the author and the rest of the 11Heroes Community in our Discord and Whatsapp channels. Get instant access to this article