Bundesliga Injured List
The Bundesliga injured list is an enormously helpful tool for every fantasy manager. Logically, fantasy football always involves the players who are actually on the field. However, an often overlooked aspect of the Fantasy Bundesliga is finding out who is not actually going to play.
Therefore, as a service to the community, 11Heroes has put together a list of specialized providers who support fantasy managers and always have the latest list of injuries for the Bundesliga.
Bundesliga Injured List – Injuries and Suspensions
- Injured List on Transfermarkt: The number 1 transfer site also has a good and regularly-updated injury list for the Bundesliga.
The benefits of an injured list
- Your team must not lose points because of players being absent through injuries or suspensions.
- You don’t have to worry about changing your fantasy teams in a rush when the official line-ups appear.
- You can easily find insider tips: players returning from an injury are often overlooked by other fantasy managers, and you gain a small advantage
- You can react more quickly to short-term injured players with high ownership and also have an advantage here, especially in big tournaments. See 5 killer tips for big fantasy football tournaments. 5 Killer Tips for Big Fantasy Football Tournaments
Have fun with the Bundesliga fantasy tournaments! I’m look forward to your feedback in the comments.