Injured List Premier League
The Premier League injuries list is a useful tool for any fantasy manager. It can be difficult to keep track of all Premier League injuries and even more difficult to keep track of the suspended players.
As a service to its community, 11Heroes has put together a list of specialized vendors who are fully focused on this important issue for fantasy managers and who always have the latest Premier League injuries list.
Injured List Premier League – Tips
- Physioroom: The sports bandage specialist has made a name for itself with its Premier League injuries list, which is always up to date.
- Premierinjuries.com: The name says it all. The injuries list for the Premier League is the sole content in this specialized portal.
- Premier League injured list on Goal.com: This injury list has the advantage of clearly distinguishing between injured and suspended players.
The benefits of an injuries list
A good fantasy manager keeps track of the latest injury list. The successful performance of your fantasy teams depends on you being able to eliminate all players who will miss games due to injuries or suspensions.
- Your team must not lose points because of players being absent through injuries or suspensions.
- You don’t have to worry about changing your fantasy teams in a rush when the official line-ups appear.
- You can easily find insider tips: Players returning from an injury are often overlooked by other fantasy managers, and you gain a small advantage
- You can react more quickly to short-term injured players with high ownership and also have an advantage here, especially in big tournaments. See 5 Killer Tips for Big Fantasy Football Tournaments
These are our tips on how a fantasy manager can use the Premier League injured list to gain a small advantage in fantasy tournaments.
Have fun with fantasy football!