Injured list La Liga – Injuries and Suspensions
The La Liga injured list is an enormously helpful tool for every fantasy manager. Logically, fantasy football always involves the players who are actually on the field. However, an often overlooked aspect of the Fantasy La Liga is finding out who is not actually going to play.
Therefore, as a service to the community, 11Heroes has put together a list of specialized providers who support fantasy managers and always have the latest list of injuries for La Liga.
The best La Liga Injured Lists
- Injured List on futbol fantasy: The site also has a good and regularly-updated injury list for La Liga (the website is in spanish, but an injured list is no rocket science)
- Injured List on comuniate: Very nice overview with images and some explanations on the type of injury (this website is in spanish: jugadores lesionados are injured players, jugadores sancionados are suspended players)
- Injured List on jornada perfecta: My favorite website for La Liga injuries. It provides a nice graphical overview and extensive informations regarding the injury reasons. (again, the site is in spanish)
The benefits of an injured list
- Your team must not lose points because of players being absent through injuries or suspensions.
- You don’t have to worry about changing your fantasy teams in a rush when the official line-ups appear.
- You can easily find insider tips: players returning from an injury are often overlooked by other fantasy managers, and you gain a small advantage
- You can react more quickly to short-term injured players with high ownership and also have an advantage here, especially in big tournaments. See 5 killer tips for big fantasy football tournaments. 5 Killer Tips for Big Fantasy Football Tournaments
Have fun with the La Liga fantasy tournaments! I’m look forward to your feedback in the comments.