A 1 Million Euro Fantasy Premier League Cash Game for the 2020/21 season long fantasy Premier League football, with a gigantic and record-breaking prize pool of €1,000,000.
SEASON LONG FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE GAME
Like last years season long tournament, the entry fee will remain at €25. But this season fantasy football managers get so much more for their money – including a first-place prize of €200,000.
1 MILLION EURO PRIZE MONEY
Firstly an overview of the prize distribution of the €1,000,000 prize pool.
WEEKLY & MONTHLY PRIZES
In addition, there will be weekly & monthly leaderboards.
If you top the weekly leaderboard then €250 will be sent your way;
The top 5 managers of the month will win huge as well, every month! Top 5 places in the monthly leaderboard net
in prize money.
In addition to the million euro prize pool, the weekly exclusive are the big news for this tournament. Seasonal fantasy managers in the game will receive entries to exclusive weekly tournaments.
This simply means, that the Season Game is even more value and you can try daily fantasy tournaments. This makes it very easy for new players. 33 tournaments with guaranteed prize pools will be scheduled, one per game week. These fantasy tournaments are exclusively open only to 1Million season game players and by ticket only.
These tournaments are free to enter, as the prize money will be taken from the prize pool of the season game. Every player will receive 4 tickets for each entry they make into the season game. The maximum number of tickets a player can be awarded, is 33 – as each tournament only allows each player one entry.
Prizes in the Weekly Exlusives
- Game Week 2: €4,000 GTD
- Boxing Day Game Week: € 4,000
- 31 other Game Weeks: € 1,000
Lets have a look on the game rules.
FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE CASH GAME RULES
In this section, we look at the game rules of the Fantasy Premier League Cash Game. You can find the full details of the game rules in the tournament lobby or in the Support Center on Fanteam.com.
- You have unlimited transfers to use until Gameweek 1 starts. As a result, you can change your team as often as you like.
- Build a fantasy football squad of 15 players with your 100M budget, consisting of 2 Goalkeepers, 5 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 3 Forwards.
- You can select a maximum of 3 players from one Premier League club.
- Your chosen Captain with score double points and your Vice Captain will replace your Captain if your Captain doesn’t play.
- The Gameweek deadline is one hour before the first fixture of the match day is scheduled to kick off. Use the extra time to check the official line-ups.
- You have 1 Free Transfer to use each Gameweek. Additional transfers in the same Gameweek with cost -4 points per transfer.
- If you don’t use your Free Transfers one week, it will roll over to the next, but will not exceed two free transfers.
- Most importantly, you have 2 Wildcards available to use over the season – one in each half of the season (Gameweek 2 to 18 and Gameweek 19 to 38.) The Wildcard gives you unlimited team transfers for the Gameweek you activate it in.
- Player prices can rise and fall throughout the season, based on form and transfers in/out. A players’ sale price will be the same as their purchase price, unlike in Fantasy Premier League for instance.
- If the €1m season game doesn’t fill by September 12th, late registration will be available until Gameweek 4 starts. If you are a late registration, you will receive 70% of the average points from the Gameweek’s you didn’t play.
FANTASY FOOTBALL SCORING
Get a full and detailed breakdown of the Fantasy Premier League Cash Game scoring system in Fanteams Support Center.
Make sure to check out Seasonal Fantasy vs. Daily Fantasy Sports
All managers of the Fantasy Premier League should carefully read these posts:
- Play (and win) in Daily Fantasy Football
- 5 Killer Tips for Big Fantasy Football Tournaments
- Set-Piece Takers Premier League– Penalties, Free Kicks, Corners
JOIN THE FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE CASH GAME
That is to say: If you’re an avid Fantasy Premier League player, you’ll fancy your chances of a top rank finish in worlds biggest season long game, as your skill set is already well adapted for such a massive cash league.
In conclusion, this was the post Fantasy Premier League Cash Game – 1 Million Euro Gtd., looking forward to your feedback in the Community!Play on Fanteam